Quickex.io responds only to requests from law enforcement agencies received from authorized law enforcement officers with the provision of documents confirming the authority of these officers.
This Guide explains how authorized law enforcement officials can make inquiries and contact Quickex.io to obtain information about customers and their transactions.
As stated in the Terms of Service, Quickex.io services are provided by a legal entity, “Quickex Technology Limited”, registered in the Seychelles.
2. Law enforcements
Quickex предпочитает получать все виды запросов по электронной почте [email protected]
3. Required information
In order to promptly consider information requests from authorized law enforcement officials, this request must contain the following:
- Name of law enforcement agency;
- Evidence that the official is authorized to request information (proof of authority) and current position in the law enforcement organization;
- Identification of a law enforcement officer (for example, badge number or internal identification number);
- Email address from a state domain;
- Contact information (email address, number) from the government organization;
- The name of the specific legal entity from which you require information;
Features of the request, including:
- ID-number of the agenda in the subject line;
- Any public addresses or transaction IDs in text format or Excel file (not PDF);
- Provide a reasonable time frame for response;
- Request for mutual legal assistance to ensure compliance with international law and order.
4. Emergency Law Enforcement Requests
For extremely urgent requests, such as when there is a risk of death or serious physical danger to the individual, please indicate URGENT REQUEST in the subject line.
5. Disclaimer / Exemption from Liability
Quickex uses its best efforts to collect and provide information to competent authorities to the maximum extent possible, however, Quickex assumes no responsibility and makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information provided in response to a request. Please be aware that any deficiencies in the information are possible and may be caused by any reasons, including, but not limited to, human error, hardware and software flaws and failures.
Correspondence regarding requests from the competent authority is confidential and privileged and may only be used for the purposes of the request.